• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > National > "Under PM Modi, no one can capture even an inch of our land…": Rajnath Singh
National

"Under PM Modi, no one can capture even an inch of our land…": Rajnath Singh

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE

New Delhi [India], April 11 (ANI): Refuting all reports of India lost a “substantial” amount of land to China, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh affirmed that no one can occupy even an inch of Indian land under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s leadership.

Reacting to the reports of Chinese construction near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), he said that both countries are independent in carrying out construction on their side of the LAC.

On being asked if China has occupied any piece of Indian land, the Defence Minister said, “I don’t think so”.

“Commander-level talks are going on between India and China,” Singh said in an exclusive interview with ANI. “There are some issues, some date back to 2013, which need to be resolved.”

He further said that both countries are holding talks with the belief that a resolution will be reached.

“When talks take place between two countries, it is not easy to determine the time frame by when will we get the results, but both countries are holding talks with the belief that we will reach a resolution,” the Defence Minister said.

“On the issues that we are discussing, if they (China) agree, then I don’t think there is a reason for distrust,” he added.

The two countries have been in a military standoff for the last three years since May 2020, when the Chinese tried to aggressively alter the status quo on the Line of Actual Control.

India and China held the 29th meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination on India-China Border Affairs (WMCC) last month.

The two countries exchanged views on ways of achieving complete disengagement and resolving the issues along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Western Sector of India-China border areas.

The former Chief Minister slammed the Congress party over its manifesto promising “restoring of status quo ante” on borders with China while stating that 1000 square kilometres of land were lost under the Congress rule.

He further affirmed that “not an inch” of land can be captured by anyone under the Modi government.

“I can only wonder that Congress government can do this. I wouldn’t like to comment on what happened under their rule, how many 1000 square kilometres of the land went into Chinese possession. But, I want to assure the countrymen that under PM Modi-led government, no one can capture even an inch of our land and we won’t cede even an inch of our land,” Singh further said.

Regarding the report claiming that China has constructed a ‘model village’ and defence posts on the Chinese side of the LAC and renaming places in Arunachal Pradesh, the Defence Minister said that both countries can undertake construction on their side of the LAC.

He, however, added that while both countries can undertake construction on their side of the LAC, peace should be maintained between the two nations.

“On the land falling on that side (Chinese side) of the LAC, if some construction is done or some posts are built. What can I do about that? They can do it on that side of LAC and we can do it on this side of the LAC,” Singh said.

“We are also carrying out construction. Border Roads Organisation (BRO) and other organisations have also done much construction near the border. I will accept that they have done and we have also done (construction). They develop on their side, we on our side, but peace should be maintained between the two countries, and efforts for this should be made by both countries,” he added.

Recently, China again came up with its claim over the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Terming the Indian State as “Zangan–an inherent part of China’s territory,” the Chinese Defence Ministry said that Beijing “never acknowledges and firmly opposes” the “so-called Arunachal Pradesh illegally established by India.”

Following this, India once again rejected the “absurd claims” and “baseless arguments” while asserting that the northeastern state is an “integral and inalienable part of India.” (ANI)

, https://www.aninews.in/news/national/general-news/under-pm-modi-no-one-can-capture-even-an-inch-of-our-land-rajnath-singh20240411174303

You Might Also Like

11 killed, several injured in lightning strikes across West Bengal’s Malda | CliqExplainer
Inter-state and inter-unit coordination meeting on Kanwar Yatra held
Mayawati Re-Elected as BSP President Amidst Declining Political Influence | BulletsIn
Kavach deployed so far on 1465 Route km and 139 locomotives on South Central Railway: Ashwini Vaishnaw
"No org apart from RSS, few others tried to connect with Tribals": Kiren Rijiju

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Apple warns users in 91 countries, including India, of Pegasus-like 'mercenary spyware' attacks
Next Article "It will make every Indian proud": Javed Akhtar praises Ajay Devgn's 'Maidaan'

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?