• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Pak: Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar claims responsibility for 14 attacks on political party offices ahead of general elections
International

Pak: Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar claims responsibility for 14 attacks on political party offices ahead of general elections

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Balochistan [Pakistan], February 4 (ANI): The Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of several Baloch ‘pro-independence’ groups, claimed responsibility for 14 attacks on political party offices and personnel in different parts of Balochistan, as reported by The Balochistan Post.

The Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar (BRAS) attacked political party offices arguing that the people of Balochistan have boycotted the Pakistani elections, and the organisation will continue to target them until they stop their political activities.

The BRAS spokesperson said that the ‘sarmachars’ (freedom fighters) targeted the Jamiat-Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) offices in Manguchar at 8 pm.

Additionally, in another attack in the same district, they targeted the mess hall of Pakistani security forces, causing casualties and damage to the ‘enemy’, he said, according to The Balochistan Post.

In Kech, the ‘sarmachars’ targeted a security checkpoint of the Pakistani forces in the Tajaban area and killed at least two soldiers, injuring several others.

Moreover, they also targeted another security checkpoint in the Kolwah area, causing heavy losses to the “enemy”. They further attacked a camp of the Pakistani forces in Hoshap using grenade launchers, destroying a significant portion of it, The Balochistan Post reported.

Meanwhile, they also targeted a security checkpoint of Pakistani forces located on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) route.

The BRAS highlighted that in Quetta, its fighters targeted a so-called election office on Magsi Stop on the Eastern Bypass with a hand grenade.

In a similar attack, they targeted another election office in the same area in the evening, according to The Balochistan Post.

They further said that the BRAS fighters attacked the residence of former “puppet” Home Minister and Muslim League N candidate Shoaib Nosherwani in a grenade attack, adding that his residence was being used as his makeshift election office.

Nosherwani served as home minister to the Balochistan government at the time of Nawab Akbar Bugti’s killing and since then, he has been part of the so-called elections to further the ‘oppression and occupation’ of Balochistan, they added.

In Kalat, the ‘sarmachars’ hit a PPP election office in the Mughalzai area.

Furthermore, in Mashkay, BRAS attacked a camp of Pakistani security forces, causing material damage and fatalities to the ‘enemy’.

In another attack in Mashkay’s Ogaar region, they caused severe losses to the Pakistani forces, as reported by The Balochistan Post.

In Kilkor, Panjgoor, the ‘sarmachars’ targeted the security checkpoint of Pakistani forces located in the vicinity of the water supply tank.

The BRAS spokesperson emphasised that the group has clearly stated that they do not accept the so-called general elections imposed on Balochistan by the Pakistani state.

He added that these elections are another tool to further entrench the ‘occupation’ of Balochistan, emphasising that, like all the other propaganda tactics of the Pakistani state, it will thwart this tactic with the help of the people of Balochistan.

The spokesperson also made it clear that its fighters try to avoid or minimise any damage to the general public during such attacks, The Balochistan Post reported.

The group further appealed to the general public to stay safe in their homes and avoid going out to election rallies or offices.

Moreover, they promised to continue such attacks ahead of the upcoming general elections. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Indian Congress MP Shashi Tharoor criticizes violence in Bangladesh and vandalism of Indian symbols | CliqExplainer
WTO | 2025 Press Releases – Germany increases support to developing economies for meeting food safety, trade standards
US Ambassador to Israel unveils plans for aid to Gaza
Pakistan: Imran Khan asks party to launch strong political movement after Ramzan, engage with Oppn
Iceland's Foreign Minister taps geothermal potential in Ladakh and Himachal; optimistic on direct air connectivity

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Researchers find how CT scan effective to assess people with chest pain
Next Article "On grass court…," says Niki after 6-3, 6-4 win over Shoaib in Davis Cup

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?