• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > National > Madhya Pradesh: Congress chief Jitu Patwari meets victims of Harda blast
National

Madhya Pradesh: Congress chief Jitu Patwari meets victims of Harda blast

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Harda (Madhya Pradesh) [India], February 7 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Congress Chief Jitu Patwari on Wednesday met the victims of Harda’s firecracker factory blast incident undergoing treatment at the district hospital on Wednesday.

A massive fire broke out inside a firecracker factory located in the Bairagarh area of Harda district on Tuesday morning, which resulted in the death of 11 people and left over 170 injured.

Due to the massive explosion, the entire area was engulfed in black smoke, with window panes of houses and shops located in the vicinity getting shattered.

Dozens of houses located nearby were gutted in the incident that took place. Locals recounted that it felt as if an earthquake had hit Harda. Several vehicles also engulfed in fire following the explosions.

Visuals from the scene showed teams of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) removing the debris on Wednesday morning.

Meanwhile, two people have been arrested in connection with the firecracker factory blast incident, police said.

The arrested accused have been identified as Rajesh Aggarwal and Somesh Aggarwal. Harda Superintendent of Police (SP) Sanjeev Kanchan said that they were questioning one more person in connection to the blast incident.

“We have taken two persons into custody named Rajesh Aggarwal and Somesh Aggarwal, from Sarangpur. They have been booked under IPC Sections 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 308 (attempt to commit culpable homicide), and 34 (common intention). Another accused, Rafiq Khan, is also being questioned,” the police official told ANI.

Earlier on Tuesday evening, Chief Minister Mohan Yadav met the injured admitted to Hamidia Hospital in the state capital, Bhopal.

He said, “Out of the 12 patients brought here, one has lost life. There are 11 patients as of now. Two are undergoing an operation.” “I met 9 patients. The rescue operations are underway. I have asked for an inspection report of similar places from all the districts. I will go to the spot tomorrow after the assembly session. We have ordered an inquiry. We will take action that they will remember,” CM Yadav told reporters.

Following the incident, the chief minister announced assistance of Rs 4 lakh to the kin of each of the deceased and free treatment for the injured.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi also condoled the loss of lives in the tragic Harda factory blast and announced an ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh from the Prime Minister National Relief Fund to the next of kin of each of the deceased. He also announced Rs 50,000 for the injured.

“Distressed by the loss of lives due to the mishap at a cracker factory in Harda, Madhya Pradesh. Condolences to all those who have lost their loved ones. May those injured recover at the earliest. The local administration is assisting all those affected. Rs. 2 lakh from PMNRF would be given to the next of kin of each deceased. The injured will be given Rs. 50,000,” the PMO said in a post on X. (ANI)

, https://www.aninews.in/news/national/general-news/madhya-pradesh-congress-chief-jitu-patwari-meets-victims-of-harda-blast20240207134605

You Might Also Like

Landslide also reported from Kozhikode district's Vilangad area
Navigating New Horizons: The Agalega Island Development Project
Protective law backfires, Camels in Rajasthan face alarming decline | CliqExplainer
"Popularity of MVA leaders at its peak, BJP is scared": Shiv Sena (UBT) spokesperson Anand Dubey
"No scarcity of water in Bengaluru, BJP created it": Deputy CM DK Shivakumar slams BJP over water crisis

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Sony India Announces New No-pressure Wireless Sports Headphones Float Run Designed for Runners and Athletes
Next Article Esha Deol, husband Bharat Takhtani announce separation

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?