• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Kuwait Deputy ensures MoS Singh of necessary assistance, support for victims of deadly fire incident
International

Kuwait Deputy ensures MoS Singh of necessary assistance, support for victims of deadly fire incident

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Kuwait City [Kuwait], June 13 (ANI): First Deputy Prime Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Fahad Yousef Saud Al-Sabah, on behalf of the Emir of Kuwait ensured Union Minister of State for External Affairs Kirti Vardhan Singh all necessary assistance and support for the victims of the deadly fire incident that killed over 40 Indians on Wednesday.

MoS Kirti Vardhan Singh, who is currently in Kuwait to monitor the situation, called on the first Deputy Prime Minister of Kuwait.

Sheikh Fahad Yousef Saud Al-Sabah conveyed his condolences on behalf of the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Meshal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

“MoS @KVSinghMPGonda called on H.E. Sheikh Fahad Yousef Saud Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense & Interior of Kuwait. DPM conveyed condolences on behalf of HH the Amir and his instructions to ensure all necessary assistance and support,” the Indian embassy in Kuwait said on X.

MoS @KVSinghMPGonda called on H.E. Sheikh Fahad Yousef Saud Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense & Interior of Kuwait. DPM conveyed condolences on behalf of HH the Amir and his instructions to ensure all necessary assistance and support. pic.twitter.com/I5A9IHNoea

— India in Kuwait (@indembkwt) June 13, 2024

The MoS also conveyed greetings of PM Narendra Modi to the Emir of Kuwait.

He also thanked the Deputy Prime Minister and the leadership of Kuwait proactive facilitation being provided by Kuwaiti authorities.

“MoS conveyed greetings of PM @narendramodi to HH the Amir and thanked DPM and the leadership of Kuwait for pro-active facilitation being provided by Kuwaiti authorities,” the post read.

Earlier in the day, Foreign Minister of Kuwait Abdullah Ali Al-Yahya has assured visiting Union Minister of State for External Affairs Kirti Vardhan Singh of “early repatriation” of mortal remains of Indians who were killed in a fire incident on Wednesday at a labour housing facility in the Mangaf area of Kuwait.

He also conveyed his condolence on the tragic incident and said that full support will be extended in medical care and the investigation of the incident.

MoS MEA Singh also visited Mubarak Al Kabeer Hospital in Kuwait where seven Indians, who were injured in a fire incident, are undergoing treatment. He ascertained their well-being and assured them of the Indian government’s support.

During his visit, he said that he appreciated the hospital authorities, doctors, and nurses for taking good care of Indians.

After arrival in Kuwait, Kirti Vardhan Singh immediately rushed to Jaber Hospital to ascertain well well-being of Indians who had been injured in the fire incident in the Mangaf area on Wednesday. He met six injured Indians undergoing treatment at the hospital.

Over 40 Indians died and over 50 others were injured in the fire, the Ministry of External Affairs said, adding the injured are being treated in five government hospitals in Kuwait.

Citing the hospital authorities, the MEA reported that most of the admitted patients are stable.

Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in Kuwait continues to remain in touch with local authorities to provide relief to those affected by the incident. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

China and Russia extend congratulatory messages to Kim Jong Un on North Korea’s founding anniversary | CliqExplainer
US Elections: Kamala Harris won't address supporters tonight
Taiwan records 9 Chinese vessels, 8 aircrafts around its territory
Iran’s Big Message to India Amid West Asia Crisis Sparks Global Attention
ADX and Abu Dhabi Housing Authority sign agreement to enhance service excellence

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Ammy Virk recalls how his musical ode to wife became his career milestone
Next Article "Keeping my fingers crossed…'': US envoy Garcetti hopes US, India reach World Cup final

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?