• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > "Your decisive leadership brought another great victory to America": Netanyahu lauds Trump over rescue of F-15 crew
International

"Your decisive leadership brought another great victory to America": Netanyahu lauds Trump over rescue of F-15 crew

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Tel Aviv [Israel], April 5 (ANI): Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday praised US President Donald Trump following the high-risk rescue of a US F-15 crew member from Iran after it was downed by the Islamic Republic earlier this week, calling it a testament to decisive leadership and shared values between the two nations.

In a video statement posted on X, Netanyahu congratulated Trump on the successful operation, stating that “all Israelis rejoice in the incredible rescue of a brave American pilot by America’s dauntless warriors”.

Highlighting the significance of the mission, Netanyahu said the operation demonstrated how “free societies muster their courage and their resolve” to overcome “seemingly insurmountable odds” and confront threats posed by “forces of darkness and terror.”

He further emphasised the enduring military ethos of both countries, noting that the rescue reinforced the “sacred principle” that no soldier is left behind – a value deeply rooted in both Israeli and American history.

“Congratulations, President Trump! All Israelis rejoice in the incredible rescue of a brave American pilot by America’s dauntless warriors. This proves that when free societies muster their courage and their resolve, they can confront seemingly insurmountable odds and overcome the forces of darkness and terror. This rescue operation reinforces the sacred principle: no one is left behind. This is a shared value demonstrated time and time again in the history of both our countries,” the Israeli PM said.

Drawing from personal and national experience, Netanyahu referenced Israel’s history of daring rescue missions, including the Entebbe rescue operation, in which his brother, Yonatan Netanyahu, was killed and also recalled his own injury during a military operation, underscoring his understanding of the risks involved in such decisions.

“As a nation that repeatedly carried out daring rescue operations, and as someone who was wounded in such a mission and lost a brother in the Entebbe rescue, Israelis and I know what a bold decision you took,” Netanyahu added.

Praising Trump directly, Netanyahu added, “President Trump, Donald, my dear friend, once again your decisive leadership brought another great victory to America. I salute you! We all do!”

Earlier in the day, US President Donald Trump confirmed that the military rescued the second F-15 crew member, who went missing after Iran downed the jet.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump called it the “most daring” search and rescue operation for the US military, stating that the government will “not leave a warfighter behind”. He also stated that the crew member sustained injuries.

“We got him! My fellow Americans, over the past several hours, the United States Military pulled off one of the most daring Search and Rescue Operations in US History, for one of our incredible Crew Member Officers, who also happens to be a highly respected Colonel, and who I am thrilled to let you know is now safe and sound! This brave Warrior was behind enemy lines in the treacherous mountains of Iran, being hunted down by our enemies, who were getting closer and closer by the hour, but was never truly alone because his Commander in Chief, Secretary of War, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and fellow Warfighters were monitoring his location 24 hours a day, and diligently planning for his rescue,” Trump stated in his post. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

‘Cut the theatrics’: UN climate chief tells COP29 negotiators to focus on solutions as talks enter final week
Increasing street crime in Karachi becomes severe security threat for its people
PM Netanyahu invited US President to Israel, hope to host him soon: PMO
'We look forward to grow US-India ties': Deputy Secretary of State Richard Verma
Operation Ajay: Sixth flight with 143 passengers, including two Nepalese citizens, arrives in New Delhi

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Love Insurance Kompany trailer: Pradeep Ranganathan goes against love app to prove his feelings for Kirthi
Next Article IPL 2026: Explosive knocks from David, Patidar, Padikkal power RCB to 250/3 against CSK

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?