• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > We want them alive: Family members of hostages held by Hamas urge for help
International

We want them alive: Family members of hostages held by Hamas urge for help

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE

By Ashoke Raj

Tel Aviv [Israel], October 15 (ANI): The family members of the hostages and missing persons from Israel amid its ongoing war with the terrorist group Hamas urged the relevant authorities to apply pressure to the “right people in all the organisations in Turkey and Egypt,” to bring them back.

They said that pressure must be exerted on “all organisations in Egypt and Turkey” to assist the Red Cross in entering the conflict zone so that hostages can be rescued alive.

Speaking with media at a press conference in Tel Aviv on Saturday, a family member of one of the missing persons said, “My cousin was abducted from her home with her two babies – nine months old & four years old…Those are innocent civilians. Hamas is a terror organisation. You need to put pressure on the right people in all the organisations in Turkey & Egypt – they need to help the Red Cross enter…They were kidnapped alive and we want them alive…”

At the same presser, the sister of Tamar Gutman who has been missing since the Hamas , Dr Edva Gutman Tirosh highlighted that her missing sister suffers from Crohn’s disease, and for the same, she has been hospitalised for years.

She said if Tamar is not treated well, it could also lead her to death.

“My sister Tamar, she was at the Nova party when Hamas attacked. She’s 27 years old and now missing. Tamar suffers from Crohn’s disease. It’s an inflammatory bowel disease, a chronic one…She has had a lot of exacerbations, and she hospitalized a lot over the years. If she doesn’t get her medical treatment, she can suffer from bowel obstruction, fistula, inflammation, and abscess. She could die without her medication and without her medical treatment. And this is just my sister. And there are so many others that need medications…,” Tirosh said.

Meanwhile, in an interview later, Tirosh told ANI that her sister had been missing from the music festival since October 7 when Hamas attacked and there has been no whereabouts of her.

“My sister Tamar Gutman is 27 years old. We don’t know what her condition is. We don’t know whether she has been killed or taken hostage. She has a chronic disease. She needs medication frequently. If she is in the hands of Hamas, we are very concerned about her health. Because we feel that if she doesn’t get medicines and medical treatment, she may die there…..My message is to Hamas that you took civilians and you need to treat them right. You need to treat them in accordance with Geneva law…,” she said.

As the Israel-Palestine conflict enters its ninth day, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has said it is completing preparations for a “significant ground operation” in the Gaza Strip, The Times of Israel reported.

The IDF statement says it is readying to “expand the offensive” by implementing a “wide range of offensive operational plans” which it says include a “joint and coordinated attack from the air, sea and land.”

The IDF said it is finalizing the draft of hundreds of thousands of reservists, as the logistics directorate is working to provide troops with all the equipment they will need for the ground offensive.

Earlier on Saturday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel is ready with its fighters in the Gaza Strip at the front line.

“With our fighters in the Gaza Strip, on the front line. We are all ready,” Netanyahu wrote on ‘X’ on Saturday.

Netanyahu toured Kibbutz Be’eri and Kibbutz Kfar Azza, two of the worst-hit Gaza border communities in last week’s Hamas onslaught, his office announced, The Times of Israel reported.

As per a statement, Netanyahu “walked between the ruins of the houses where these terrible massacres took place.” The prime minister was briefed by the IDF officers there, including the head of the paratrooper battalion.

The visit comes as Netanyahu’s first visit to the scene, more than a week after the attack that saw more than 1,300 Israelis killed, most of them civilians, as waves of Hamas terrorists breached the border. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Five journalists killed in Israeli strike in Gaza, hospital says
575 publishers from 92 countries to participate in 4th International Booksellers Conference in Sharjah
UAE supports Egypt's efforts, condemns Netanyahu statements on displacement of Palestinians
"This is a different India today": Jaishankar hails Centre's global outreach, says country now able to "seek own solutions"
FAO Food Price Index stable in June

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article ‘Singham Again’: Rohit Shetty unveils Deepika Padukone’s first look as Shakti Shetty, see Ranveer Singh’s reaction
Next Article Virat – Anushka walk hand-in-hand post India vs Pak ICC World Cup 2023 match, video viral

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?