• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > National > "We demand answers from EC on what happened in Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha constituency": Priyank Kharge
National

"We demand answers from EC on what happened in Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha constituency": Priyank Kharge

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], August 13 (ANI): In the wake of the Lok Sabha Leader of Opposition and Congress MP Rahul Gandhi’s allegations of “fake votes” against the Election Commission of India (ECI), Karnataka Minister Priyank Kharge on Thursday demanded answers from the EC on what happened in Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha constituency.

Speaking to reporters, Kharge said, “We have put forward our point on the basis of what Rahul Gandhi had said earlier that the Election Commission is not free and fair. We have cited many local sources and provided new evidence of discrepancies in the Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha. All we ask is that the EC act right and stop intimidating opposition leaders.”

“We have submitted certain evidence. Instead of verifying it, reviewing it, and coming out in front of the public and telling the truth, they are intimidating us. But we are not going to yield to this. We demand answers from the EC on what happened in Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha constituency,” he added.

Congress MP KC Venugopal on Tuesday announced that the party will hold a ‘Vote chor, gaddi chhodd’ rally at 8 pm on August 14, in all districts across the country.

The protest is being organised in response to the Election Commission’s Special Intensive Revision (SIR) in Bihar and Congress’ allegations of “vote theft” by the BJP, which the Congress claims the poll body has failed to address.

The announcement came after Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge on Tuesday chaired a meeting of General Secretaries and In-Charges at the party headquarters in New Delhi.

Venugopal informed that the Congress party will also launch a nationwide signature campaign from September 15 to October 16, with a target of collecting five crore signatures to be submitted to the Election Commission of India.

“On 14th August, we will do a night march all over India, a district-level night march. ‘Vote chor, gaddi chhodd’ rally at 8 pm on 14th August, in all districts. Then from August 21 to September 7, we will do state-level ‘Vote chor, gaddi chhodd’ rallies…From September 15 to October 15, a massive signature campaign will take place with the same slogan. We will submit 5 crore signatures to the EC, KC Venugopal told ANI.

Earlier, Rahul Gandhi said 1,00,250 “fake votes” were created in the Mahadevapura Assembly segment in the Bangalore Central Lok Sabha constituency in Karnataka to ensure a win for the BJP.

Taking the reporters through a detailed presentation of the ‘fraud’ at the Congress headquarters in Delhi, the LoP alleged that “collusion” had happened between the Election Commission of India and the BJP, which resulted in Prime Minister Narendra Modi securing his third term.

“Narendra Modi became Prime Minister with just a margin of 25 seats…Election Commission is helping BJP destroy the electoral system in India…The Election Commission is not giving us the data because of what we did in Mahadevpur (Karnataka Assembly constituency); if we do it in other Lok Sabha seats, then the truth about our democracy will come out. This is the evidence, criminal evidence (pointing to the physical voter list),” Rahul Gandhi said. (ANI)

, https://www.aninews.in/news/national/politics/we-demand-answers-from-ec-on-what-happened-in-bengaluru-central-lok-sabha-constituency-priyank-kharge20250813234105

You Might Also Like

"Most of the tickets have been distributed and have done very well:" Former Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel
"Unparliamentary": DMK MP Kanimozhi NVN Somu on Dharmendra Pradhan's remarks
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik reports assets worth ₹71 crore
China accuses Japan of illegal entry into disputed East China Sea waters | CliqExplainer
Sheikh Hasina Counters ‘Boycott India’ Campaign with Sari and Spice Attack

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Chris Morris tips Aiden Markram to be one of the big draws at SA20 auction
Next Article On Sridevi's birth anniversary, Khushi Kapoor shares throwback pictures with her mom

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?