Actor Raveena Tandon was recently involved in a road rage incident outside her Mumbai bungalow. The altercation occurred when her driver was attacked by a group of individuals while attempting to park the car. On Thursday, June 6, Raveena Tandon responded to the incident, expressing gratitude for the support she received and sharing a key takeaway.
Raveena Tandon took to Instagram to thank her supporters, writing, “Thank you for the overwhelming love, belief, and support. Moral of the story? Get dashcams and CCTVs now!” She also shared a news report confirming she had received a clean chit in the matter.
Earlier this week, a viral video showed a woman alleging that Raveena Tandon’s car hit her and that the actor and her driver assaulted her. However, CCTV footage later contradicted the woman’s claims, showing that Raveena Tandon’s car did not hit her.
The police have cleared Raveena Tandon of any wrongdoing. The police also refuted the woman’s claim that Raveena Tandon and her driver were inebriated during the incident.
DCP Raj Tilak Roshan told that no case was registered against Raveena Tandon. He explained, “Raveena (Tandon) was coming home. Her car was reversing. The lady who walked past got mad at her driver and said drive carefully. The car did not touch the lady, but a verbal spat ensued. Raveena got out and got into an argument. We don’t have written complaints from either party, so there is no case.”
