• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Pakistan: Families of Baloch victims of enforced disappearance hold sit-in for third day in Turbat
International

Pakistan: Families of Baloch victims of enforced disappearance hold sit-in for third day in Turbat

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
7 Min Read
SHARE

Balochistan [Pakistan], February 3 (ANI): The Baloch Yakjahti Committee – Kech has said that the families of Baloch victims of enforced disappearance continue to hold sit-in protest for third consecutive day in the D Baloch Turbat area of Pakistan’s Balochistan. It noted that the demand of the people is to stop the ongoing human rights violations in Balochistan.

The Baloch Yakjahti Committee – Kech noted that the people continue to hold sit-in despite continuous rain and severe cold. However, the government and the authorities have so far made no progress in addressing the matter. The pictures shared by Baloch Yakjahti Committee – Kech showed people holding pictures of their loved ones.

In a post on X, the Baloch Yakjahti Committee – Kech stated, “The families of Baloch victims of enforced disappearance continued their dharna at D Baloch’s place for the third day despite continuous rain and severe cold.”

“So far no progress has been made by the state and its administration. Our only demand is to stop the ongoing human rights violations in Balochistan, but unfortunately, instead of ending its policies, the state continues to perpetuate the genocide of Baloch people by showing stubbornness. The relatives say that the dharna will continue at De Baloch until the recovery of their children,” it added.

جبری گمشدگی کے شکار بلوچوں کے لواحقین کی طرف سے مسلسل بارش اور شدید سردی کے باوجود تیسرے دن بھی ڈی بلوچ کے مقام پر دھرنا جاری۔ اب تک ریاست اور اس کی انتظامیہ کی طرف سے کسی بھی قسم کی پیش رفت نہیں کی گئی۔ ہمارا ایک ہی مطالبہ ہے کہ بلوچستان میں جاری انسانی حقوق کی پامالیوں کو بند… pic.twitter.com/MbRjWtxBlw

— Baloch Yakjahti Committee – Kech (@BYCKech) February 3, 2024

Meanwhile, Baloch activist Mahrang Baloch said that the sit-in continues for third day. She called enforced disappearance a “serious crime” and added that people of Balochistan remain steadfast in its fight against enforced disappearance.

In a post on X, Mahrang Baloch stated, “In D-Baloch Turbat, sit-in persists for the 3rd day, enduring continuous rain & severe cold weather. Enforced disappearance is a serious crime, and d Baloch nation remains steadfast in its fight against it. We’re committed to eradicating all forms of HR abuses, in Balochistan.”

On Friday, Mahrang Baloch said that the sit-in protests against the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth were being conducted in three different locations of Balochistan.

In a post on X, Baloch stated, “In the three different locations of Balochistan, Saami, D-Baloch, & Gwadar–sit-in protests are going on against the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth. I believe the @WGEID should promptly address d cases of ED & hold the Pakistani govt accountable for this issue.”

In the three different locations of Balochistan, Saami, D-Baloch, & Gwadar—sit-in protests are going on against the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth.

I believe the @WGEID should promptly address d cases of ED & hold the Pakistani govt accountable for this issue. pic.twitter.com/ABJc8piFvR

— Mahrang Baloch (@MahrangBaloch_) February 2, 2024

She urged all human rights organisations, including the UN Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances, to address the issue of enforced disappearances in Balochistan. She called on the international media to raise their voice on the matter and inform the world about the Baloch genocide.

Taking to X, Baloch stated, “The sit-in protest by the families of victims of enforced disappearance is ongoing at D Baloch Chowk in Turbat. We urge all human rights organizations, including the @WGEID, to promptly address this issue. Additionally, we call on the international media to amplify their voice on this matter and inform the world about the Baloch genocide.”

The sit-in protest by the families of victims of enforced disappearance is ongoing at D Baloch Chowk in Turbat.

We urge all human rights organizations, including the @WGEID , to promptly address this issue. Additionally, we call on the international media to amplify their voice… pic.twitter.com/CXSScY5fpj

— Mahrang Baloch (@MahrangBaloch_) February 1, 2024

Mahrang Baloch said that the Baloch genocide has been going on for decades. She called the silence of “human rights champions” extremely frustrating.

“The Baloch Genocide has been ongoing for decades, and its identity is under threat. Similarly, the silence and soporific behaviour of human rights champions are extremely frustrating. Please help us by signing this petition to raise awareness among international communities,” Mahrang Baloch posted on X.

The Baloch Genocide has been ongoing for decades, and its identity is under threat. Similarly, the silence and soporific behavior of human rights champions are extremely frustrating. Please help us by signing this petition to raise awareness among international communities.…

— Mahrang Baloch (@MahrangBaloch_) February 1, 2024

Recently, Pakistan witnessed a long march organised by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee against the extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances of Baloch people. On December 6, 2023, the families of victims and Baloch activists began their march from Balochistan’s Turbat towards Islamabad. However, they accused the Pakistani security forces of blocking the march at different places.

This was done by using a variety of tactics, such as roadblocks, harassment, and direct use of force and violence by the police. After holding a sit-in for over two months outside the National Press Club in Islamabad, the activists decided to return to their homes in Balochistan under the leadership of Mahrang Baloch. The Pakistan government has been accused of employing force against relatives of missing persons and engaging in political vendettas. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

President Biden to emphasize importance of standing up for Israel during visit: White House
Rare Particle Pairs Point to Primordial Soup’s Temperature at Different Stages
Israeli embassy staffers shot dead near Washington museum in suspected anti-Semitic attack | cliQ Latest
EAM Jaishankar highlights potential of India-Japan semiconductor collaboration
Ukraine supporter arrested for alleged assassination attempt on Donald Trump in Florida | CliqExplainer

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Story of Skarma Rinchen: How ice hockey changed this Ladakhi village girl's life
Next Article Telangana looking to launch free power scheme; takes note from Karnataka

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?