• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > National > "Only one Shiv Sena was formed by Balasaheb": Supriya Sule
National

"Only one Shiv Sena was formed by Balasaheb": Supriya Sule

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Pune (Maharashtra) [India], October 22 (ANI): Nationalist Congress Party MP (Sharad Pawar faction) Supriya Sule said on Sunday there is only one Shiv Sena in Maharashtra, which was formed by the late Balasaheb Thackeray.

She was responding to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari’s statement about the real Shiv Sena during an interview.

“Gadkari is the only person in the BJP who speaks the truth; for me, there is only one Shivsena in Maharashtra, which was formed by the late Balasaheba Thackeray , and he handed over the responsibility to Uddhav while he was alive. There are duplicate things currently, but people know the exact difference between gold and bronze,” she told reporters in Pune on Sunday.

On the issue of contractual recruitment, she demanded an apology from Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for allegations against senior Pawar.

“Devendra ji (Fadnavis) should apologise… He is confused. I feel bad for him… The GR (Government Resolution) that he read, whose signatures were there in it? … What was Sharad Pawar’s role in that GR? When you make allegations, they should be substantiated. He misled Maharashtra, so he should first apologize.” Sule added.

Fadnavis claimed that the decisions regarding contractual hiring were made during the 15-year rule of the Democratic Front (DF) coalition, led by Congress leaders Ashok Chavan and Prithviraj Chavan from 1999 to 2014.

However, the Congress denied the allegations by Fadnavis.

BJP workers on Saturday held a ‘Chappal Maro’ protest against the MVA (Maha Vikas Aghadi) government and then Congress Chief Ministers – Ashok Chavan and Prithviraj Chavan, who ran the Maharashtra government during the 15-year rule of the Democratic Front (DF) coalition (1999-2014) on the issue of contractual recruitment policy.

Eknath Shinde led Maharashtra Government on Saturday ended contractual hiring via outsourcing. Amid huge uproar and protests, the Maharashtra Government scrapped the Government resolution (GR) for contractual recruitments in various Government departments

Earlier this month, Maharashtra Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar targeted the Maharashtra Government over the ‘contractual hiring’ of personnel in Mumbai police and said that the recruitment should be done on a permanent basis.

“The state government has decided to make government recruitment on a contract basis. The delegation that met me raised some issues with me. The government has decided to recruit in the police force on a contract basis. Since this recruitment is only for 11 months, what next?”, he asked.

Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Ajit Pawar asserted that recruitment in government departments on a contract basis was the decision of the previous government.

The Shiv Sena split in June last year after Eknath Shinde, who was then a Minister in the Uddhav Thackeray cabinet splintered a coup within the ranks of the party and formed an alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), securing the Chief Minister’s post for himself.

The Uddhav Thackeray-led faction of the Shiv Sena moved the Supreme Court challenging the EC’s move to allot the name ‘Shiv Sena’ and ‘Bow and Arrow’ symbol to the rival faction led by CM Shinde.

The Uddhav Thackeray faction of the Shiv Sena has sought disqualification proceedings against those MLAs who joined hands with the BJP following Eknath Shinde’s lead. (ANI)

, https://www.aninews.in/news/national/general-news/only-one-shiv-sena-was-formed-by-balasaheb-supriya-sule20231022222745

You Might Also Like

People, office-goers rush out in panic as tremors from Nepal quakes strike large parts of India
Bihar: Fire reaks out at Bhagalpur Municipal Corporation premises, 2 garbage trucks gutted; no casualty
"Reaping benefits of PM Modi's governance": Father of Israel returnee expresses gratitude
Startup India Seed Fund Scheme: Fostering entrepreneurship and innovation
Empowering India: Digital India’s journey towards a technologically advanced society

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Actor Rashiprabha takes part in 'Green India Challenge' in Hyderabad
Next Article 'Operation Ajay' continues as sixth flight carrying Indians departs from Tel Aviv

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?