• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Lebanon's Hezbollah chief meets with Hamas, Islamic Jihad
International

Lebanon's Hezbollah chief meets with Hamas, Islamic Jihad

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Beirut [Lebanon], October 25 (ANI): The head of Lebanon’s Hezbollah met with top leaders of Palestinian terrorist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, the Times of Israel reported on Wednesday.

The Israeli publication posted an image tweeted on social media X to show Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, with Hamas deputy chief Saleh al-Arouri, and Islamic Jihad chief Ziad al-Nakhala.

The screenshot of the tweet published in the daily read, “Among other topics, discussions regarding the appropriate measures that Resistance Axis members must take to reach a definite victory in Gaza and Palestine took place.”

The “Axis of Resistance”, according to the New York Times report is term used for a regional network of militias in the alliance of Iran, Palestinian militant groups, Syria, Lebanon’s Hezbollah and other factions.

Earlier, a terrorist cell attempting to fire anti-tank missiles from Lebanon toward Israeli territory in the area of Har Dov was struck by the Israeli military, the Israel Defense Forces said on Wednesday according to TPS, Israel’s independent news agency.

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said on Wednesday that Iran directly aided Hamas ahead of the October 7 attack on southern Israel.

“Iran directly aided Hamas before the war, with training, supplying weapons, money, and technological know-how,” Hagari said in a press conference.

“Even now, Iranian aid to Hamas in the form of intelligence and online incitement against the State of Israel, continues,” the IDF spokesperson was quoted by Times of Israel.

Previously, Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Hossein Amir-Abdollahian warned that fighting against Israel might open on “other fronts” if Israel continues its bombardment of Gaza.

“Time is running out very fast,” Abdollahian had said during a live televised interview with Iranian state television. “If the war crimes against the Palestinians are not immediately stopped, other multiple fronts will open and this is inevitable,” the NYT reported.

Meanwhile, a Times of Israel report on Tuesday said that Lebanese caretaker Prime Minister Najib Mikati reaffirmed Beirut’s commitment to a United Nations resolution that ended a 2006 conflict between Israel and Hezbollah, as cross-border fire along the Lebanon-Israel border continued to intensify.

Since the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists on Israel from Gaza, Hezbollah has been operating freely against Israel along Lebanon’s border with Israel, firing rockets and anti-tank missiles at Israeli towns and army positions and opening fire at troops on a near-daily basis. The IDF has responded by striking the terror group’s cells and posts in southern Lebanon, the Times of Israel said.

Israel Defence Forces (IDF) spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari has said the military has carried strikes to eliminate 20 Hezbollah cells in southern Lebanon since the start of the Israel-Hamas war, the Israeli daily said on October 23.

IDF spokesperson Jonathan Conricus on Sunday said that Hezbollah is playing a very “dangerous game” and escalating the situation. He said that Hezbollah has been dragging Lebanon into war.

The US Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin had last week called for Hezbollah to cease its attacks from southern Lebanon into Israel, according to a readout of a call released Wednesday between him and Israeli Minister of Defence Yoav Gallant, Al Arabiya reported.

Austin ordered the deployment of two US aircraft carrier strike groups to the Eastern Mediterranean and the augmentation of fighter jets, the daily reported. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Indian accused in Gurpatwant Singh Pannun killing plot extradited to US from Czech Republic | CliqExplainer
Shiv Sena MP Shrikant Shinde-led parliamentary delegation arrives in Congo following UAE visit
EAM Jaishankar calls on UAE President, discusses Comprehensive Strategic Partnership progress
UN General Assembly President Philemon Yang arrives in New Delhi for four-day visit
US "strongly condemns" attack on Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf rally in Sibi

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Kritika Kamra excited to work in Karan Johar, Guneet Monga Kapoor's 'Gyaarah Gyaarah'
Next Article Para Asian Games: Sandeep Dangi secures bronze medal in para table-tennis

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?