• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Israel strikes military site in Syria's Al Qardahah: IDF
International

Israel strikes military site in Syria's Al Qardahah: IDF

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE

Tel Aviv [Israel], March 4 (ANI): The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) said that it has struck a military site where weapons belonging to the previous Syrian regime were stored in Syria’s Al Qardahah.

In a statement on Tuesday, the IDF said that the decision to strike military infrastructure in Al Qardahah was taken due to the recent developments in the area.

According to the statement, the IDF continues to monitor developments in the area and will act as necessary in order to defend the citizens of Israel.

In a post on X, the IDF stated, “The IDF struck a military site where weapons belonging to the previous Syrian regime were stored in the area of Al Qardahah in Syria a short while ago. Due to recent developments in the area, it was decided to strike military infrastructure at the site. The IDF continues to monitor developments in the area and will act as necessary in order to defend the citizens of the State of Israel.”

https://x.com/IDF/status/1896630686637015501

Earlier on March 3, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his gratitude to US President Donald Trump for his “unwavering support” for Israel, particularly with the ongoing situation in Gaza.

In a recent statement on X, Netanyahu praised Trump as “the greatest friend that Israel has ever had in the White House,” highlighting the significant steps Trump has taken to aid Israel’s security in the region.

He also acknowledged Trump’s role in providing necessary munitions, which was previously been delayed.

Sharing his video on X, he wrote, “I want to thank President Trump for his unwavering support for Israel. During my recent visit to Washington, I said that Donald Trump is the greatest friend that Israel has ever had in the White House. And President Trump shows that friendship each and every day.”

“He has shown it through his visionary plan for Gaza. This is a plan which Israel fully supports. He’s shown it by sending us all the munitions that were being held up. This way he’s giving Israel the tools we need to finish the job against Iran’s terror axis. And he has shown it by fully backing Israel and putting the pressure to release the hostages where it truly belongs, on Hamas,” he added.

https://x.com/IsraeliPM/status/1896295111157231971

Notably, Israel has accepted President Trump’s envoy, Steve Witkoff’s plan to extend the temporary ceasefire by 50 days. However, Hamas has rejected the plan.

Speaking about Witkoff’s plan, Netanyahu stated, “During that time, we can discuss the conditions for a permanent ceasefire that will end the war in Gaza. In Witkopf’s plan, half of the hostages would be released right away, and the remaining half would be released if we reach an agreement on a permanent ceasefire.”

“Again, Israel has accepted this plan, I accepted this plan, but so far Hamas has rejected it. Hamas had also put forward positions for a permanent ceasefire that are totally unacceptable,” he added.

He added that Israel had made the decision to stop sending goods and supplies into Gaza, claiming that Hamas was “stealing” supplies meant for the civilian population and using them to fund its terrorist activities.

Netanyahu reaffirmed Israel’s commitment to taking further steps if Hamas continues to hold hostages. “And throughout this, Israel knows that America and President Trump have our back,” he said.

In his concluding remarks, Netanyahu reiterated his thanks to President Trump, stating, “Thank you again, President Trump. Thank you for all you are doing to return our hostages, both to our security and provide a future of prosperity and peace for all the peoples of the Middle East.”

On October 7, 2023, Hamas launched a surprise attack on Israel, firing thousands of rockets and sending terrorists to infiltrate Israeli towns near Gaza. The assault resulted in hundreds of casualties and Israelis being taken as hostages to Gaza. In response, Israel launched a counter-offensive against Hamas, marking the start of a major conflict. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Princess Kate Middleton reveals she has cancer, requests privacy
Four Israeli soldiers injured in blast inside Lebanese territory
South Africa Dominate India in Second T20 as Tilak Varma’s Lone Fight Falls Short in Series-Leveling Clash | CliQ Latest
India urges fairness as US tightens visa rules, demands social media details for screening | cliQ Latest
PM Modi, Rishi Sunak discuss 'Roadmap 2030'; assess progress on FTA

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Euro area unemployment at 6.2% – Euro indicators
Next Article BCCI vice president Rajiv Shukla "confident" of India's win over Australia in semi-final

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?