• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > Israel Air Force taking ground forces commanders over Gaza Strip ahead of expected manoeuvre: Report
International

Israel Air Force taking ground forces commanders over Gaza Strip ahead of expected manoeuvre: Report

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE

Tel Aviv [Israel], October 16 (ANI): Amid its ongoing conflict with Hamas, the Israeli Air Force has been flying senior commanders of ground forces on sorties over the Gaza Strip in recent days to acquaint them with the region and give them a bird’s eye view of the area where the military is expected to manoeuvre as part of a ground incursion, The Times of Israel reported.

Brigade and battalion commanders, many of whom have never entered into Gaza Strip were shown from combat helicopters where ground troops are expected to enter and advance during the looming ground offensive. On Saturday, the IDF said that it was finalising preparations for a “coordinated attack from the air, sea and land.”

The Israeli military on Sunday said that it had hit and killed a senior Hamas commander Muataz Eid. He was the head of national security for Hamas’s southern district. According to the military, it had struck more than 250 targets throughout the Strip during the day, The Times of Israel reported.

The Israeli military on Sunday continued to move closer towards a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip. As of Sunday evening, more than 1300 lives have been claimed since the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7. As of Sunday evening, 289 soldiers and 51 police officers have been killed in the clashes between Israel and the terror group.

After Hamas’s attack on Israel, the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) has carried out aerial attacks targeting terrorist infrastructure in Gaza. According to the Health Ministry in Gaza’s statement on Sunday evening, 2,670 people had been killed and 9,600 others injured since the conflict began between Israel and Hamas, according to The Times of Israel reported.

Israel Defence Forces called on the residents of northern Gaza to evacuate and move to the southern part. On Sunday, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said that more than 600,000 Palestinians from Gaza City had evacuated south despite Hamas’s attempts to stop people from leaving. The IDF has warned that it will heavily target northern Gaza in the coming days, The Times of Israel reported.

Israeli Defence Forces Spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said that Israel Defence Forces have carried out hundreds of strikes against Hamas operatives since its attack on October 7. He asserted that Israel continues to act in order to destroy and demolish the capabilities of Hamas, adding that the terrorist group will not be allowed to use the Gaza Strip as a staging ground for attacks against Israel and our civilians.

While addressing a media briefing, he said, “We are in day 10 of our war on Hamas after the government instructed us to destroy Hamas’s capabilities, its infrastructure, pursue its leaders, and restore security and safety to the people of Israel. Indeed, throughout the last ten days, the IDF has conducted hundreds of strikes against Hamas operatives, the leadership, its institutions and its terrorist infrastructure.”

“The terrorist infrastructure includes advanced capabilities such as drone, explosives, rockets, tunnel capabilities, and the Hamas leaders themselves. I can say and confirm it at this time that we have targeted and killed several of their leaders, including terrorists that actually participated in the butchering of babies in their bedrooms, and we continue to act in order to destroy and demolish Hamas’ capabilities, governing and military capabilities. Hamas will not be permitted to govern the Gaza Strip as a staging ground for attacks against Israel and our civilians,” he added.

He said that there are still concerns of security in southern communities of Israel.

“On day 10, I can still confirm that there are still concerns of security in southern communities of Israel. Over the last 24 hours, there was three engagements in and around the border area with terrorists that attempted to attack Israel, including in ….. I can confirm that in each of the engagements, every time a terrorist meets an IDF soldier, the terrorist is killed.” (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Australia PM Anthony Albanese wants Julian Assange to be "brought home"
"We have a very expansive, broad-based, multifaceted relationship": MEA on Jaishankar's upcoming visit to S Korea
India-UK trade deal slashes whisky tariffs, but consumers may see limited price cuts | cliQ Latest
Calm restores along LoC after ceasefire agreement, no shelling reported | cliQ Latest
UAE minifootball team dominate Costa Rica in friendly

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Kangana Ranaut's 'Emergency' release date postponed; actor says, "Film is culmination of my entire life's earnings"
Next Article CWC 2023: "Delhi sach mein dil walon ki hai": Afghanistan player Rashid Khan

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?