• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > International > "I could take out Iran in one day": Trump issues stern warning to Tehran after Islamabad talks stall
International

"I could take out Iran in one day": Trump issues stern warning to Tehran after Islamabad talks stall

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE

Washington, DC [US], April 12 (ANI): US President Donald Trump on Sunday expressed confidence that Tehran would eventually concede to American demands, while simultaneously issuing a stern warning regarding the potential for total military devastation.

Speaking to Fox News, the President suggested that Iran’s return to the bargaining table is inevitable. “I predict they come back and they give us everything we want,” Trump said.

Emphasising the perceived lack of leverage on the part of the Iranian leadership, he added, “I want everything… They have no cards.”

The President also stood by his recent provocative rhetoric, including a threat made last week that a “whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again.”

He argued that such hardline messaging was the primary catalyst for the recent diplomatic engagement. “When I say about a civilization, it really has changed. It really has. But think of it. They’re allowed to say, ‘Death to America. Death to this,'” Trump told Fox News.

“And I make one statement. They say, ‘Oh, such a big deal.’ That statement got them to the bargaining table, and they haven’t left it.”

The President’s remarks follow the recent conclusion of marathon negotiations in Islamabad, which ended without a formal agreement.

Trump intensified his warnings during the interview, echoing previous threats to target the core of Iran’s national infrastructure. “I could take out Iran in one day,” the President asserted.

Detailing the scope of potential military action, he warned of a rapid and irreversible strike against the country’s power and logistical networks.

“In one hour, I could have their entire energy, everything, every one of their plants, their electric generating plants, which is a big deal. And I hate to do it, because if I do it, it takes you 10 years to rebuild. They’ll never be able to rebuild it. And the other thing you take out are the bridges,” he remarked.

This escalatory rhetoric from Washington comes in the immediate wake of a grueling 21-hour diplomatic session in Pakistan.

Following the marathon talks, US Vice President JD Vance departed for the United States as the stalemate persists between the two parties.

The Vice President left shortly after speaking to reporters in the early hours of Sunday, noting that this deadlock has pushed peace efforts significantly back in the first round of negotiations.

Confirming the lack of progress, Vance stated that no agreement had been reached, characterising the development as “bad news for Iran” more than for the United States.

“We’ve had a number of substance agreements with the Iranians–that is the good news. The bad news is that we have not reached an agreement. That is bad news for Iran, much more than it is bad news for the United States of America. We go back to the United States having not come to an agreement,” Vance said.

The Vice President underlined that while the US had clearly defined its “red lines” and areas of accommodation, Tehran “chose not to accept our terms.”

Responding to the media, Vance reiterated that Washington had sought an affirmative commitment from Tehran not to seek nuclear weapons or the tools to achieve them, adding, “We just could not get to a situation where the Iranians were willing to accept our terms.”

Despite being “very flexible and accommodating,” Vance noted that the talks could not make headway.

He revealed that Washington has left behind a “final and best offer” for the Iranian leadership to consider.

Meanwhile, Iranian state broadcaster Press TV reported that the dialogue ended because “excessive demands” by the US prevented a framework from being reached, citing nuclear rights and the Strait of Hormuz as the primary points of contention. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

A Farsighted Approach to Tackle Nearsightedness #Acoustics23
Madagascar launches safeguard investigation on polypropylene woven sheaths and bags
Belgian princess Astrid begins India visit with high-level economic delegation | CliqExplainer
Donald Trump administration fires special counsel staff involved in investigations against him after 2020 election loss | CliqExplainer
26 dead in Peru after tragic bus accident, many injured | CliqExplainer

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article "We're expecting Will Jacks very soon": MI batting coach Kieron Pollard
Next Article "Most important thing was the victory": Prasidh Krishna after POTM-winning performance for GT

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?