• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > Entertainment > Firing outside Salman's residence: Two arrested shooters brought to Mumbai from Punjab
Entertainment

Firing outside Salman's residence: Two arrested shooters brought to Mumbai from Punjab

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], April 26 (ANI): The two accused persons, arrested in Punjab in connection with the firing incident outside superstar Salman Khan’s Bandra residence, were brought to Mumbai on a transit remand, the police informed on Friday.

The accused were brought to the city by the Crime Branch on Thursday, Mumbai Police informed.

The accused, Vicky Gupta and Sagar Pal, were grilled by officials of the elite National Investigation Agency (NIA) over several hours, officials informed on Friday.

Earlier, on Thursday, the Esplanade Court extended the police custody of both the accused arrested in connection with the firing incident till April 29.

They were produced before the metropolitan magistrate’s court here after their previous remand ended on Thursday and were remanded in custody of the Mumbai Police Crime Branch.

Earlier, the Crime Branch claimed to have recovered strong evidence against gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and his brother Anmol Bishnoi, identifying them as the key conspirators and ‘most wanted’ in the case.

Mumbai Police registered a case against four people in the firing case, naming the Bishnoi brothers as key accused.

According to the Mumbai Crime Branch, before the firing went down, the shooters had recceed Salman’s residence four times. They had also staked out Salman’s farmhouse, the Crime Branch informed, adding that since the actor hadn’t visited his farmhouse over several days, they planned to execute the firing outside his plush Galaxy Apartments residence in Bandra.

According to officials, the Mumbai Crime Branch recovered a broken mobile handset from the accused at the time of their arrest, adding that they were in possession of more than one phone.

The Crime Branch informed further that they were looking into the other phones as well. They also informed of the recovery of the second pistol, along with four magazines and 17 rounds from the Tapi River of Surat.

The sleuths stated earlier that they fished out the pistol from the river on April 22 and also found the footprint of one of the arrested shooters, Vicky Gupta, while he making a getaway from Mumbai to Gujarat’s Bhuj. The Crime Branch said the shooters chucked the firearm into the Tapi River near Surat while making their escape.

The police said they were searching for more mobile handsets that they may have dumped in the river, adding that they moved money to the bank several times.

The two men, who came on a motorbike, fired four rounds outside the Galaxy Apartments, around 5 am on April 14 and fled. CCTV footage spotted both the accused sporting caps and carrying backpacks.

Earlier, Kutch Police arrested the two accused persons and handed them to the Mumbai Crime Branch. Later, a city court sent the two accused to the custody of the Mumbai Crime Branch until April 25 in connection with the firing incident.

The sections under IPC 506(2) (threatening), 115 (abetment), and 201 (tampering with evidence) have been added to the case. Mumbai Crime Branch officials disclosed that gangster Lawrence Bishnoi and his brother Anmol Bishnoi have been declared wanted accused in connection with the case.

Anmol Bishnoi claimed responsibility for the firing outside Salman’s residence in a Facebook post following the attack. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Emma Stone praises Austin Butler's quick thinking during viral bee encounter at Cannes
Kangana chants 'Jai Shri Ram' loudly while attending 'Pran Pratishtha' ceremony
IFFI 2025: Kamal Haasan meets with Goa CM Pramod Sawant
A sneak peek into Big B's Sunday meet and greet with fans
From 'Demon Slayer 4' to 'Goblin Slayer', enjoy your favourite anime series on this OTT platform

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Kerala: Opposition leader VD Satheesan casts vote in Ernakulam
Next Article BRICS Summit in Kazan will mark achievement of new heights in interaction: Russian FM Lavrov

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?