• English
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Marathi
  • German
  • Gujarati
  • Urdu
  • Telugu
  • Bengali
  • Kannada
  • Odia
  • Assamese
  • Nepali
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
Notification
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Home
  • Noida
  • National
    • BulletsIn
    • cliQ Explainer
    • Government Policy
    • New India
  • International
    • Middle East
    • Foreign
  • Entertainment
  • Business
    • Tender News
  • Sports
    • IPL2025
  • Services
    • Lifestyle
    • How To
    • Spiritual
      • Festival and Culture
    • Tech
  • Noida
  • National
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Sports
CliQ INDIA > Entertainment > Death threat to Salman Khan: Mumbai Police crack down on "26-year-old man" suspect
Entertainment

Death threat to Salman Khan: Mumbai Police crack down on "26-year-old man" suspect

cliQ India
cliQ India
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], April 14 (ANI): Bollywood actor Salman Khan once again received a death threat on Sunday. Worli Traffic Control Room’s WhatsApp number received a threat message for actor Salman Khan wherein it was threatened that the actor would be killed at his home and an explosion would be executed in his vehicle, said Mumbai Police.

Worli Police have registered an FIR against an unidentified individual and launched an investigation. “The number was traced to belong to a 26-year-old man in a village near Vadodara in Gujarat. The man has been sent a notice for investigation. He has been asked to appear before Worli Police within 2-3 days. It is also being claimed that the man is mentally unstable and is under treatment. The matter is being investigated by Worli Police,” said Mumbai Police.

The security is heightened outside actor Salman Khan’s residence after a death threat against him. According to Mumbai Police, the threat to kill Salman Khan and blow up his vehicle was sent via WhatsApp to the Worli Transport Department’s official number.

A case has been registered at the Worli police station. Further investigation is underway. Earlier, while speaking to ANI, Datta Kamble, DCP Zone 3, said that a death threat message was received for Salman Khan on Worli Transport Department’s Whatsapp number on Sunday.

Following this, the Mumbai Police registered the case under sections “351(2) and 351(3)” of the Bhartiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita (BNSS).

“A threat message was received for Salman Khan on Worli Transport Department’s WhatsApp number yesterday. A case was registered in the matter. Investigation underway,” said DCP Datta Kamble.

In the Whatsapp message, Mumbai Police said that the person threatened Salman with death by claiming to “barge into his house” and “blow up actor Salman Khan’s car with a bomb”.

“Threat sent to WhatsApp number of Transport Department in Worli, Mumbai. It was given on Sunday. Actor Salman Khan was threatened with death by barging into his house. There was also a threat to blow up actor Salman Khan’s car with a bomb,” said Mumbai Police earlier today.

This is not the first death threat that the actor has received.

In November last year, the Mumbai Police received a threatening message against actor Salman Khan allegedly from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang, police said. The threat message gave the actor two options: apologise or pay Rs 5 crore to stay alive.

The Mumbai Police traffic control room received a threatening message in the name of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, which threatened the actor with death, saying that if Salman Khan wanted to stay alive, “he should go to our temple and apologize or give Rs 5 crore.”

“If he does not do so, we will kill him. Our gang is still active,” the message claiming to be in the name of Lawrence Bishnoi’s brother said.

This was the second death threat which Salman received within a week last year. In the earlier death threat also received by Mumbai Police Traffic Control, a ransom of Rs 2 crore was demanded from the actor.

On the work front, Salman Khan was recently seen in the action thriller film ‘Sikandar,’ which also stars Rashmika Mandanna. (ANI)

You Might Also Like

Pawan Kalyan starrer gangster drama 'OG' release date unveiled
Boney Kapoor reaches Jamnagar to attend three-day pre-wedding festivities of Anant Ambani, Radhika Merchant
Priyanka Chopra makes stylish entry with husband Nick Jonas at Anant Ambani, Radhika Merchant's wedding
'Mirzapur' gang is back! Ali Fazal says there's more "masala" in third season
Tiger Shroff shares hilarious swimming race video with ‘Bade’ Akshay, fans react

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Angry0
Wink0
Previous Article Chhattisgarh: 3 children fall in pit near sewage tank in Raipur, one dead
Next Article Today’s Horoscope (15 April 2025)

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

Latest News

Bengal Falta Repoll 2026: Massive Security Deployment After Election Controversy | Cliq Latest
National
May 21, 2026
Peddi Promotion Event In Bhopal: Ram Charan And AR Rahman Ready For Mega Show | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
Junior NTR Dragon Teaser Out: NTR Stuns Fans With Intense Assassin Avatar | Cliq Latest
Entertainment
May 21, 2026
KKR Vs MI IPL 2026: Manish Pandey And Bowlers Revive Kolkata Playoff Dream | Cliq Latest
Sports
May 21, 2026

//

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

We are rapidly growing digital news startup that is dedicated to providing reliable, unbiased, and real-time news to our audience.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Follow US

Follow US

© 2026 cliQ India. All Rights Reserved.

CliQ INDIA
  • English – अंग्रेज़ी
  • Hindi – हिंदी
  • Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • Marathi – मराठी
  • German – Deutsch
  • Gujarati – ગુજરાતી
  • Urdu – اردو
  • Telugu – తెలుగు
  • Bengali – বাংলা
  • Kannada – ಕನ್ನಡ
  • Odia – ଓଡିଆ
  • Assamese – অসমীয়া
  • Nepali – नेपाली
  • Spanish – Española
  • French – Français
  • Japanese – フランス語
  • Arabic – فرنسي
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?